Give the Gift of Sleep
Want to buy a Gift of Sleep Gift Certificate? Click here!
Gift of Sleep Program Description
This program provides basic information and simple steps to help babies and families get better sleep. In this program we will share:
- Gentle and supportive sleep solutions to get your baby or toddler sleeping better at night and for daytime naps
- Dispel the common myths about baby sleep and provide the research to back it up
- Set realistic expectations for what is normal for children's sleep at each age
- Explain basic sleep concepts that will make it easier for your child to sleep better even without sleep training
- How to cope and manage your sleep
- Lots of sleep tips!
- How to tell if you need to do sleep coaching/training
- The fundamentals of creating a sleep coaching strategy
- An overview of the various methods of sleep coaching including the most gentle and most effective strategies
*Ideal for babies 4 months to 18 months of age.
70% of families with sleep problems/concerns will be able to resolve them using the information in this program. If your family is one that requires additional help, you will have all the information you need to make sure you hire a Sleep Consultant/Sleep Coach that will provide the best results for your family's individual needs.
Gift of Sleep Program Includes:
- 6 Months of access to the Better Sleep Toolkit which includes:
- Dozens of short videos on all sleep topics
- Easy access to solutions for problems you are having RIGHT NOW!
- Over 3 hours of total content, with more content being added all the time
- 6 Months of access to our 1 hour Weekly Group Coaching calls led by a Master Sleep Coach – 26 calls total
- Fill-in sleep plan and guide
- Facebook community forum
- Bonus Sessions (Running December 2016 & January 2017). These are live sessions that review video concepts. Recordings will be added to Sleep Toolkit
- Basics + temperament
- Feeding plan
- Sleep coaching methods Part 1: Kinder Method, Sleep Lady Shuffle, Bedtime Fading, and Constant Presence
- Sleep coaching methods Part 2: Loved to Sleep Method
- Sleep tools and crying (minimizing and managing)
Gift of Sleep Program Cost:
The Gift of Sleep Program can be purchased for the special introductory price of $175. Price will increase to $249 in 2017. Click here to sign-up for the Gift of Sleep.
Purchased separately, the Gift of Sleep Components would cost over $600!
Program Launch: December 20, 2016 (Start your 6 Month program anytime after that)