Terms & Conditions
- The Child Sleep Institute reserves the right to change the Sleeposium2022 Conference Program at any time for any reason. Typically this would be due to the last minute unavailability of a speaker. Alternate content will be provided in this case.
- Sleeposium2022 will be recorded and broadcast live to an Internet audience. Recordings will also be made available to all attendees. Conference participants who ask questions or make comments during the conference explicitly agree to have their images, voices, and comment & question content included in the live broadcast and recordings. Any participant with concerns about this is encouraged to refrain from asking questions to avoid inadvertent inclusion.
- Once your registration has been processed, there are no refunds. Substitutions can be made up to the day of the conference at no charge. Use the Contact Us link to let us know.
- Each registration for Sleeposium2022 is for a single person. A completion certificate, if requested, will be made out to the name of the registered person. Attendees agree that they will not share their login details with anyone who does not reside in the same household as the Attendee. Sharing of login details outside of the same household is grounds for immediate termination of the Attendee's access with no prior warning or refund.
- Attendees agree that information contained in the presentations is the intellectual property of the Speaker or the Speaker's Organization. Attendees will not copy, capture, record, or otherwise reproduce the presentation materials. This includes screen grabs, downloading, and re-recording. Attendees agree to only access the material through the Conference Membership site after logging in with their own user id and password.