Sleeposium2022 Pediatric Sleep Conference
The live version of Sleeposium2022 has ended, but you can still participate! Sign-up below to get access to the recordings of all the sessions until February 2023. You can also request your completion certificate that includes 13 CEUs from CAPPA anytime before then.
Sleeposium2022 is an online interactive experience focused on pediatric sleep.
- Airway Centric Pediatric Health, Tongue Ties, and Treatment Options
- Recognizing Red Flags in Sleep
- Science of Sleep and its Connection to Regulation
- Strategies and Tools
- Stress and Family Sleep
- Sleep Research vs. Sleep Advice
Keynote Speakers Include:
- Dr. Ali Sigal, Certified Specialist in Pediatric Dentistry B.H. Kin, DDS, MSc (Peds Dent), FRCD(C)
- Kim Barthel, OT, NDT
- Lyndsey Hookway, BSc RNC HV IBCLC
- Elly Taylor, Perinatal Relationship Specialist
- Macall Gordon, Research Lecturer, GSC
Educational Hours/Credits: Sleeposium2022 offers 13 Continuing Education Units/Contact hours through CAPPA (Childbirth and Postpartum Professional Association).
Participants are required to watch the recorded speaker sessions and Q & A sessions, and successfully complete the session quizzes. Once you have done this, you can request a certificate via email.
Sleeposium Website badge will also be available for participants.
Sleeposium2022 Virtual Conference Ticket
- 7 Pre-recorded Speaker Sessions + 7 Live Q&A Sessions
- Daily Pre-session and Post-session Engagement Activities
- Virtual Swag Bag Sent Via Email the Week Before the Event
- Online Access to all Sleeposium2022 Presentations for one year (until Feb 2023)
- Website Badge (upon request)
- Certificate of Completion (upon request)
- Click Here for Terms and Conditions
Choose your currency from the drop down list. Note that Canadians will have HST added to their package price automatically based on their province of residence.
If you already have an account at the Child Sleep Institute, click here to log in before completing your purchase.
Important! Please leave the "Yes, I want to receive updates via email" box checked so that you get the Sleeposium2022 update emails. Thanks!