CSI Sleep Strategies Toolkit
Terms & Conditions
- Each registration for the program is for a single person. A completion certificate will only be made out in the name of the registered person as entered on the registration form. Participants agree that they will not share their login details with anyone who does not reside in the same household as the participant. Sharing of login details outside of the same household is grounds for immediate termination of the participant's access with no prior warning or refund.
- Once your registration has been processed, there are no refunds.
- Participants agree that information contained in the program is the intellectual property of the Child Sleep Institute. Attendees will not copy, capture, record, or otherwise reproduce the presentation materials. This includes screen grabs, downloading, and re-recording. Participants agree to only access the material through the Child Sleep Institute website after logging in with their own user id and password.
- This program may include live interaction with the participants. These interactions may be recorded. Recordings may be made available to all participants. Participants who ask questions or make comments during the program explicitly agree to have their images, voices, and comment & question content included in the live broadcast and recordings. Any participant with concerns about this is encouraged to refrain from asking questions to avoid inadvertent inclusion.
- Lifetime Access. Your course fee includes access to view the content of the course from Child Sleep institute. Don’t try to transfer or resell content in any way. We generally grant you a lifetime access license, except when we must disable the content because of legal or policy reasons. Unless terminated under the terms of this Agreement, Child Sleep Institute agrees to provide the Customer with the Service on a “lifetime” basis. Lifetime shall be defined as for as long as Child Sleep Institute continues to provide any online informational services or in any event a minimum of 10 years from date of Customer purchase. Course access is per named Customer and is absolutely not transferable to any other entity, for any reason, in any way or under any circumstances whatsoever. This lifetime access does not apply to enrollments via membership plans or to add-on features and services associated with the course or other content you enroll in. In addition, the lifetime access is to the course content but not to the instructor.
- To obtain a completion certificate and website badge, the participant must:
- Watch all pre-recorded sessions
- Complete the exam and return it for marking
- Score a grade of 80% or higher on the exam