Everything you need to know to get your child sleeping well at night and day!
Our next session starts February 27th
Live Class Dates: Saturday, February 28, March 7 and March 14, 2015 at 1pm EST/10am PST
This on-line, interactive course provides you with gentle and creative solutions for sleep and bedtime issues. Each class includes an opportunity to get individual support from instructors, Andrea Strang and Tracy Spackman.
Please note if you cannot attend live the recordings will be available and you can e-mail in your specific questions.
Sleep Solutions for Toddlers and Preschoolers ( 18 months-6 years)
· How much sleep children need
· Ideal room set up to encourage sleep
· Bed-timing, what you need to know
· Sample schedules
· Routines & Flexibility
· Bedtime tips and tricks
· Curtain Calls and Stalling
· Maximizing on Day sleep-Is it enough?
· Questions and Answers
· What does Self Soothing mean & what does it look like?
· Testing the Boundaries
· Potty Training
· Tons of Tools for Success
· Co-Sleeping and Room Sharing
· Our Favorite 3 Gentle and Flexible Sleep Coaching Methods
· Who Does What Part- Mom and Dad Taking turns
· How to respond if it’s extra challenging
· Early Rising
· Back up Plans
· Nightmares and Night Terrors
· Sudden Illness, colds, teething
· Vacation & Travel
· When to start & Maintaining Success
· Questions & Answers
Class 3: Group coaching call and discussion
· On-going sleep success
· Hear the experiences of others
· How to read the progress in your logs
· Tweaking sleep
· Group discussion
· Question and Answers
Bonus Nap Coaching Video
- When to do nap coaching
- Nap transitions (2-1)
- What naps should look like from 1 year of age and beyond
- Nap coaching Method Guidelines
Extras: Customizable sleep plan
Introduction webinar: Tame Toddler Sleep Troubles
You can view the recording of the intro webinar here:
Course is offered on-line with lots of opportunity to interact with sleep consultants Tracy Spackman and Andrea Strang. All classes will be recorded and replay will be available for 6 weeks. You can access the classes via your computer (VoIP) or through local phone numbers for Canada, United States, Australia and United Kingdom.
Course Tuition: $147
You must be logged in to post a comment.