Better Sleep Toolkit
The Better Sleep Toolkit is for parents of children ages 4 months to 18 months that need help getting their child to sleep through the night. Topics covered include:
- Sleep Environment
- Sleep Windows
- Bedtime Routines & Techniques
- Dream Feeds
- Nap Strategies
- Several Gentle Sleep Coaching Methods
In all, there are over 3 hours of videos as well as a sample sleep plan that you can fill in while you watch the videos.
Better Sleep Toolkit Pricing
Choose the length of time that you want access to the videos:
- 6 Weeks Access to Better Sleep Toolkit: $199
- 3 Months Access to Better Sleep Toolkit: $249
Check out a sample video from the Better Sleep Toolkit.
Gift of Sleep Program
This program provides basic information and simple steps to help babies and families get better sleep. In this program we will share:
- Gentle and supportive sleep solutions to get your baby or toddler sleeping better at night and for daytime naps
- Dispel the common myths about baby sleep and provide the research to back it up
- Set realistic expectations for what is normal for children's sleep at each age
- Explain basic sleep concepts that will make it easier for your child to sleep better even without sleep training
- How to cope and manage your sleep
- Lots of sleep tips!
- How to tell if you need to do sleep coaching/training
- The fundamentals of creating a sleep coaching strategy
- An overview of the various methods of sleep coaching including the most gentle and most effective strategies
*Ideal for babies 4 months to 18 months of age.
70% of families with sleep problems/concerns will be able to resolve them using the information in this program. If your family is one that requires additional help, you will have all the information you need to make sure you hire a Sleep Consultant/Sleep Coach that will provide the best results for your family's individual needs.
Gift of Sleep Program Includes:
- 6 Months of access to the Better Sleep Toolkit which includes:
- Dozens of short videos on all sleep topics
- Easy access to solutions for problems you are having RIGHT NOW!
- Over 3 hours of total content, with more content being added all the time
- 6 Months of access to our 1 hour Weekly Group Coaching calls led by a Master Sleep Coach – 26 calls total
- Fill-in sleep plan and guide
- Facebook community forum
Gift of Sleep Program Cost:
Purchased separately, the Gift of Sleep Components would cost over $600!
The Gift of Sleep Program can be purchased for the special introductory price of $250. Click here to sign-up for the Gift of Sleep.
Here is the intro video for the Gift of Sleep.